Circus is a VFX and Animation studio based in the heart of Paris. Since its creation in 2008, the studio has developped its experience in cinema, animated series, commercials, theme parks and documentaries.
The company consists of more than 70 talented people with permanent staff members to supervising the artists.
Circus also invests in R&D to create robust pipeline tools, making it possible to manage very large volumes of work as well as efficiently adapt to all types of projects.
Talent and team spirit are the cornerstones of our studio. Circus is made up of passionnate people who sahre a common work philosophy and common standards.
Earch department (modeling, rigging, surfacing, animation, fx, lighting, compositing, matte painting, production, r&d, etc) is managed by an internal senior supervisor, present since the creation of the company and having proven themselves on a large number of productions over the year (Matrix, Arthur and the invisible, Alexander, Batman, Lego, etc).
Newcomers are welcomed and trained to the methods and tools of the studio.
For 13 years Circus has been putting its expertise to work on a wide variety of subjects and media including :
- Feature films (live and animated) : Around the word, White Fang, The Lady in the portrait, Louis XIV soleil noir
- Animation series : Lego City Adventures (season 1, 2, 3), Pat the dog
- Theme Parks : Raving Rabbids the Time Machine, Ice Age – 4D experience
- Documentary fiction : Notre Dame de Paris – L’épreuve des siècles
- Commercials : Orange, Free, SFR, Cartier, Hermès, etc
- Digital Interactives : Peugeot, Far Cry, Canal+, etc
- Print : Orange, CanalSat, Oasis
Our services range from pre-production to post-production :
- Multi-site global supervision
- Concept Art
- Matte Painting
Circus‘ DNA is based on fundamental values :
1. THE PASSION FOR THE VISUAL
Circus’ artists are chosen for their passion for animation, VFX and image in general.
2. THE THRILL OF A CHALLENGE
We delight in new adventures and new visions, and in successfully turning a challenge into a reality.
3. ATTENTION AND SUPPORT
We enjoy being present as early as possible to participate in the development of a project and help optimize the process. Be it design, shooting supervision or previsualisation, we aim to help clients find the most appropriate responses to the realisation of an idea.
Quality remains our priority, which translates into our teams being available throughout the production process in order to offer the most relevant solutions.
Whether it be a question of respecting schedules, organisation or image quality, rigour is an essential notion within our studio.